Tours of your local fire station are available upon request. Station tours last approximately 30 minutes and include viewing the fire engine, firefighting equipment, and other apparatus available at a particular station as well as talking to the firefighters about their job.
- Fire Station tours may be scheduled between the hours of 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM – Monday through Saturday.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks in advance to schedule a tour.
- Minimum age for tour participants is 4 years old.
- Group size must be 25 or fewer total participants (including children and chaperons). There must be 1 adult chaperon for every 10 children.
- Fire stations remain “in-service” during tours. Fire companies may need to respond to emergencies at any time. If they do, it will be necessary for the tour to end and your group to exit the station. Please keep this in mind when visiting.
- For small groups of four people or less you can just stop by your local fire station. If the crew is not busy they will be happy to show you the station. Stations are open to the public each day from 9:00AM – 5:00 PM. No special reservation is required for individuals.
- You will be contacted within three business days of your submission to confirm scheduling.